Explore

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

This is 3rd sgt Kenneth here, I will be in charge of this blog till given further notice, so please coorperate with me for the time being. There are some things I would like to mention in this post.

Firstly, I have updated the Part A's names on the blog. Should there be any spelling errors or any mistakes in your name, please leave a tag on the chatbox as soon as possible.

Secondly, I would like to remind all readers of this blog to tag with your real name instead of an anonymous name. There's a reason why you are given a name by your parents. I hope that I would not have to emphasise on this point in the future posts.

Lastly, here's a friendly reminder to all part A, B, C cadets, please bring $15.00 for the next activity for the collection of money for the upcoming CCA tee. If you do not hand it up on time, you will not get your shirt. I hope my instructions are clear enough. And the deisgn of the NCC tee will be available on this blog in the next post.

Thank you.
3rd sgt Kenneth Lee
Part C 2010 CCHMS NCC